Hygiene Clean™ Foaming Hand Sanitizer - Vanilla Sugar 1.7 fl oz
- FREE Shipping on orders over $35
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hygiene Clean™ Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer is designed to be used on-the-go and its compact travel size makes it perfect for backpacks, handbags, desks, lockers, suitcases and cars.
- ZERO-Alcohol Safer for children. Non-flammable. No dry skin!
- 4-Hour Protection Kills 99.99% of common germs for up to 4 hours.1
Safe for the whole family Gentle on skin. Use on the hands you care about most.
- Long Lasting Foam Better sanitizing coverage and softer hands.
- Moisturize & Sanitize Made with Aloe and Coconut Oils. Good-bye dry hands!
- Car Safe Non-flammable and won't degrade at temperatures up to 212F.
- Luxury Scents Long lasting protection and leaves your hands smelling great,
- Made in the USA - FDA Registered
Fragrance: Sweet, warm vanilla. Childhood favorite.
Alcohol-Free: Our specialized formula contains ZERO Alcohol. Alcohol-free hand sanitizers are accepted by the CDC as an alternative to alcohol hand sanitizers, are effective at killing germs, and can be a safer alternative to alcohol-based formulations in a number of ways. See our FAQs for additional details.
Heat Resistant Means It's Car-Safe: Hygiene Clean™ will not degrade at temperatures up to 212F so it's safe to keep in your vehicle and fits in most cup holders.
Moisturize and Sanitize: Hygiene Clean™ contains aloe, naturally derived glycerin, and coconut oil to help keep your hands soft. It is gentle and moisturizing.
Highly-Effective Germ Killer: Proven to eliminate more than 99.99% of common harmful germs and bacteria up to hours.1
Made in the USA: Hygiene Clean™ products are proudly
manufactured in the USA.
Recyclable Packaging: Hygiene Clean™ uses PET bottles which arerecyclable. They are the most recycled plastic in the U.S. and worldwide.
Safe For The Whole Family: Hygiene Clean™ is formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands. Use
Hygiene Clean™ on the hands you care about the most.
- Pump a small amout of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands briskly together until dry.
Active: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Inactive: Water, Propylene Glycol, Lauramine Oxide, Undeceth-7, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Glycereth-2-Cocoate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance Note: Unscented product does not include fragrance.
1. Demonstrating the persistent antibacterial efficacy of a hand sanitizer containing benzalkonium chloride on human skin at 1, 2, and 4 hours after application. American Journal of Infection Control. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0196655319300082. Accessed March 2, 2021.
2. Q&A for Consumers: Hand Sanitizers and COVID-19. U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/information-drug-class/qa-consumers-hand-sanitizers-and-covid-19. Accessed March 2, 2021.